This week’s homework is on the blog.
This week’s homework is in the homework section. I have also put up the Winter ISS fixture.
Copy and paste the following address
How to add calendar subscriptions to your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Under the Mail section, tab on Add Account….
- Now tap on Other.
- Under the Calendars section tap on Add Subscribed Calendar.
- Enter or copy in the server location of the calendar. This is typically a web address that ends in .ics.
- Enter any username, password, or SSL info you need to. Most times you don’t have to with public subscriptions. When you are finished, tap on the Done button in the upper right hand corner.
- That’s it, the subscribed Calendar will now show up in your default Calendar app.